Morphe blush palettes – 9b & 9n
As a makeup enthusiast, I love to play with colors. I have been looking for different shades of blushes in one palette which can be used on a variety of skin tones and looks.
Buying a shade of blush every now and then and not finding the right blush when needed becomes such a task.
When Morphe introduced their Blush Palettes which offer various blush shades for various complexions from rosy cool to bronze shades, I was very excited to experiment their blush palettes.
9B – The Blush Palette
- Contains 3 shimmer blushes & 4 matte blushes
- These shades cater to people with medium to dark skin tone.
9N – The Naturally Blushed Palette
- Contains 4 shimmer blushes & 5 matte blushes.
- These shades are useful for people from light to dark skin tones.
- Adds natural warmth to the cheeks.
9B & 9N Blushes are very smooth, blendable, consistent, pigmented, last up to more than 12hours and can enhance any complexion.
The Morphe Blush Palettes are very useful, especially for makeup artist; it saves space in the kit, avoids confusion and misplacing of pans. The Palettes are available individually at very reasonable prices.
Morphe Blush Palettes are definitely a big HIT and are available at tbeaut-ae.com for 95 AED.
Rating – 9/10
If you do not have access to the Morphe Blush Palettes, these are some of the Dupes you may have access to:
- NYX Sweet Cheeks Palette
- BH Cosmetics
- Nude Blush Palette
- Classic Blush Palette
- Elf - Powder Blush Palette
- L’Oréal Paris Infallible Paint Blush Palette
- Coral Spectrum Blush Palette
- Nude Spectrum Blush Palette
- Nars - Narsissist Unfiltered Cheek Palette
- Tarte – Blush Bazaar Amazonian Clay Blush Palette (Limited Edition).